Crawl Space Insulation Experts in Greater Green Bay
Prevent mold, moisture & comfort problems with the right insulation
Fiberglass insulation in a crawl space tends to soak up moisture and humidity, growing mold and eventually causing it to "drip" off the ceiling.
Crawl space insulation is important. A number of comfort and energy problems are caused by inadequate or incorrect crawl space insulation.
Any crawl space can be wet and damp, so the insulation must hold up in those conditions. We recommend installing a vapor barrier along with proper insulation to prevent mold and moisture problems and keep your home comfortable year-round.
When you count on Sure-Dry, LLC for your crawl space insulation needs, we will send out an expert technician to inspect your crawl space and recommend the right services. Contact us today for a free crawl space insulation quote! We serve Green Bay, Oshkosh, Appleton and many surrounding areas.
Our options for crawl space insulation
The crawl space insulation materials that we install are compatible with our crawl space encapsulation and drainage systems to ensure a dry, healthy, comfortable crawl space!
Tough enough. TerraBlock™ crawl space insulation is pliable enough to install over an uneven dirt floor. It's also durable and puncture-resistant, able to withstand foot traffic from workers and homeowners.
TerraBlock™ crawl space insulation was developed to meet the challenge of insulating rough, uneven crawl space floors. However, this innovative insulation is versatile enough to be used on foundation walls as well. The ¾-in.-thick sheet material is covered on both sides with a durable moisture barrier that makes the insulation resistant to puncture and abrasion damage.
When you install TerraBlock™, you get insulation and moisture protection from a single product. When installed over a crawl space floor, TerraBlock™ also provides a cushioned surface that service professionals and homeowners will appreciate when moving around in the crawl space.
Read More About TerraBlock™ »
- Padded, Insulated Design -- TerraBlock™ is made of ¾" of foam insulation. It's padded, puncture-resistant, and durable enough for access by servicemen and homeowners.
- Installs On Walls & Floors-- TerraBlock™ is available in rolls and fan-fold sheets, providing installers with different installation options to suit varying crawl space conditions. TerraBlock™ is appropriate for crawl space walls and floors.
- Compatible With Our CleanSpace® System -- TerraBlock™ can be used as a standalone product, or it can be combined with our CleanSpace® Vapor Barrier, CleanSpace® drainage matting, SmartPipe™ French Drains and other products.
Panel power. Thanks to special features that other rigid foam panels lack, SilverGlo™ insulation provides excellent performance and value when used to insulate crawl space and basement walls.
SilverGlo™ Crawl Space Wall Insulation panels look different because they ARE different. Tiny graphite particles permeate its foam insulation to give it that silver/gray shine.
These tiny particles reflect heat and lower the material's conductivity for superior R-value per inch.
In addition to resisting heat conduction, SilverGlo™ boasts a radiant barrier, which reflects heat back into your crawl space for ultimate energy savings. SilverGlo™ crawl space insulation can also be installed on the perimeter of your floor framing system (rim joist) for maximum energy savings.
For the best in energy efficiency, combine SilverGlo™ and TerraBlock™ together. This keeps the cold out of your crawl space -- and the heat in!
Read More About SilverGlo™ »
- Thick Material -- 2"-thick insulation with a radiant barrier to both insulate and reflect heat back into the crawl space.
- Extra Insulation-- SilverGlo™ has an R-11 value insulation to keep more heat in the crawl space and home.
Contact us for a free estimate!
Interested in installing insulation in your crawl space? We have the answers you need! Sure-Dry, LLC services Fond Du Lac, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Wausau, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Neenah and many nearby areas in Wisconsin. Schedule a free estimate with us today!