Basement Waterproofing Company in Greater Green Bay & Eastern Wisconsin
We offer effective solutions for all types of basement waterproofing problems
No homeowner wants to deal with a damp or wet basement, which is why Sure-Dry, LLC provides the best basement waterproofing solutions available. We've been the trusted basement waterproofing company in the area for over 28 years and have helped thousands of homeowners make their basements dry and healthy.
If you have water in your basement, musty smells, or damp walls, or if you want to learn more about our basement waterproofing solutions, call us today at 1-844-252-7767 or click below. We offer free estimates in Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh and many surrounding areas in Wisconsin.
The causes of a wet basement
Did you know you can have water issues in your basement without heavy rains or obvious standing water? It's easy enough to see water coming through a crack in your floor or basement wall, but what's the real cause of your basement water problem?
The Clay Bowl Effect
Excavated soil that's replaced around a completed foundation isn't as dense and tightly packed as the undisturbed soil farther away. As a result, water collects in the soil immediately surrounding the house, putting pressure on foundation walls and causing cracks.
The weight of the water in the soil around the foundation exerts pressure, forcing the water through cracks, gaps, holes, and around windows leading into the basement.
How we solve your basement waterproofing problems
A home with a wet basement or mold caused by moisture issues can be much more difficult to sell. In fact, a wet basement is one of the most serious "red flags" that deters buyers. The good news: we offer waterproofing products and services to help solve your basement problems fast. Our solutions include:
- Perimeter drainage systems
- Doorway drainage systems
- Sump pumps
- Waterproof wall products
- Wall and floor crack repairs
- Water heater flood protection
- High strength washer hoses
Our basement waterproofing system comes with a written warranty that's transferable to the next owner, so not only does our system restore value to your house, but it also gives homeowners and buyers confidence that their home is protected.
Six great reasons to choose us
- Quality products: Basement Systems® dealers use a complete line of patented, award-winning products that have been keeping basements throughout North America dry for over 30 years.
- Fast installations: Our system installs quickly, with most projects completed in just one to two days.
- Experienced crews: A crew of experienced contractors will arrive to install your system quickly and professionally. Each one is a waterproofing specialist who dries basements every day.
- Cost-effective system: Our waterproofing system can be customized to fit your budget, and it costs about half as much as an exterior waterproofing system. Our system works for both finished and unfinished basements.
- Locally-owned and operated company: Sure-Dry, LLC is the locally owned and operated member of the Basement Systems network. We have products and training that simply can't be beaten!
- Free waterproofing quotes: We offer free waterproofing quotes to homeowners in our service area. Our quotes come in writing, and there's no obligation!
Get expert basement waterproofing services today
"Sure-Dry did the job exactly as they..."-Michael W., Cuddahy, WI
Read Full Testimonial
Our crews of waterproofers are experienced, well-trained professionals who work in basements and crawl spaces every day. The experts at Sure-Dry, LLC have seen it all, and we know just what it takes to keep your basement dry all the time!
If your basement leaks or floods, or you have mold, mildew or a musty smell, call us today to request a free basement waterproofing estimate in Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond Du Lac, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Wausau, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Neenah or nearby. We will send one of our certified basement waterproofing specialists to visit your home and conduct a thorough inspection of your home's basement foundation.