Repair & Restore Your Broken Concrete in Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh
Concrete Refinishing with The ResurfacePro™ System
ResurfacePro can make old, worn concrete look like new.
Cracked, broken and pitted concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios are more than just an eyesore. Ignoring these issues decreases the value, curb appeal, and safety of your property, but concrete replacement can be expensive and extremely disruptive.
The ResurfacePro system offers an alternative that coats your broken and unsightly concrete with a durable layer of polymer cement, providing a brand-new look and restoring the function of your concrete at the same time. We've also minimized curing time so your concrete will be ready for use in just a couple of days.
Schedule your free onsite consultation in Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, and nearby today to learn more about the ResurfacePro system!
Advantages of ResurfacePro™
- Gets to the root cause of unlevel, unsafe or unsightly concrete issues
- Restores concrete to like-new appearance and function
- Clean installation process minimizes disruption to existing slabs, landscaping and neighbors
- Concrete can be used after 72 hours
- Unlikely to de-bond or peel
How the ResurfacePro™ System Works
- PolyLevel® lifts and levels uneven concrete slabs, so your renewed concrete will be resting on stable soil. This offers an advantage over replacement concrete, which sits on the same poor soil that led to the initial damage.
- Concrete is power-washed to open pores and remove any debris.
- NexusPro is applied to seal joints and cracks in your concrete.
- A coat of concrete sealer enhances durability and limits stains.
- ResurfacePro is applied for a like-new, refinished concrete look, forming a comprehensive concrete protection system that is fully usable within days.
Why Resurface Your Concrete?
Your concrete - especially your driveway - is your home's calling card, and the first thing a visitor sees as they approach. When concrete is cracked, pitted and broken, it leaves a poor first impression and lowers the value of your home. Driveway resurfacing immediately improves curb appeal, but what's the best approach to take?
To Replace or Resurface?
You may think that in order to gain a brand-new look for your driveway, patio, or pool deck, you'll need to replace your concrete, but total concrete replacement is seriously disruptive and seriously expensive. Between noisy jackhammering, hauling, framing, and pouring new concrete, a replacement can take several weeks, during which time your concrete is unusable.
Concrete and driveway resurfacing offers the advantages of replacement, often at a lower price, and allows you to use your concrete within just a couple of days. Plus, ResurfacePro is part of a total concrete protection system provided by Sure-Dry Basement Systems contractors.
Contact Us for a Free, No-Obligation Inspection
If you're noticing damaged concrete in Greater Green Bay and nearby, don't replace - resurface! Our concrete repair experts offer free inspections and detailed estimates for concrete driveway resurfacing, concrete crack filling, patio and pool deck repair, and more.
Schedule your estimate today for a custom ResurfacePro solution for your property.